January 22, 2006

one short summary... January 2006

gosh... this new year started off so hectic and till now, it still is!!! my new year celebration was a blast! enjoyed it immenselyby partying at the country club till midnight. went to the beach with family to watch the fireworks display. finally, party-ied till three AM at my dad's fave pub along with family friends! haha! it was fun! and i got the rare opportunity to drink a bit of Johnny Walker's Black Label. heheh!

high skewl started like usual. entering the new class with crazy screamings and hugs from everyone. then we had to rearrange the tables to suit our own groups. we chose to sit at the back but still in the middle of the class. it's less crowded and intimidating to have the teacher too nearby. heheh! it is afterall my final year in high skewl so i dun need the extra stress of having ever-hovering teacher looking at my every move! haha! new student entered our class again. my gang wanted to laff with glee. no... we werent thinking of bullying or making fun. its more of who is gonna be the first to make the move! i remembered it took me a week before i made my move to make frens. then when i settled down after a year in this skewl, another nu student came in and it took her nearly two weeks. so me and my gals thot she is going to take three weeks! hahah!but she turned out orite.

once again, sport practices filled my after skewl schedule! i had to attend the first meeting only to find we had to do a 4 KM run! i wanted to just scream! i hate running! i may love sports but i just hate running. i completed it in fourty minutes. it was amazing i survived it. after days of sport practices, teacher chose the best students fer certain events in which we have to compete during sports day. *groan* i got two events... i laughed hysterically when i heard i was in short putt and discus! haha! but i was kinda pleased anyway.

yesterday was the finals for my two events. in both events, i achieved second placing. aww... then during the last minute i was signed up for tug of war! i nearly fainted.

now i am bruised and aching all over. i was dragged and i had to pull! argh! all the pain and sweat to get.... number two. AGAIN! haha! all tht is left to do now is wait fer the results tomoro which is the finals a.k.a. SportsDay.





just five more days and i'll be home. as in the home in which i wid\shed it was my home but it isnt. but i dun care. i am goin home. i miss my family and friends. espescially, my grandparents and sister. and last but definitely not least, my best fren.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»