February 25, 2006

i had a dream...more like a fururistic dream. i was in a party,celebrating after the SPM. i was blardy carefree. there i was with people i really care about. at my house party. no matter where in the world my family and friends were, they were there in my house.

i was having fun, laughing along with my best friends.... but then my mom woke me up. AGAIN! argh!!! anyway, it kinda gave the motivation to study hard and get this major Exams over with! hahah!

a new school schedule has been instilled. IT. IS. CRAZY. i have to reach school before six forty in the morning! and we will be kept in school until five! that is madness! by the time i reach home, it would five thirty! and on monday,wednesday and thursday, i have tuition! that would mean i would have a freaking long night and insufficient sleep. goooosh! wad am i going to do!? its only been two weeks and i'm dead tired. exhausted!

i've been elected to be the president of the elite english team, vice president of the basketball team and treasurer of girl guides. haahaa! i know ABSOLUTELY nothing about girl guides! i was only a scout and girl brigade. and thats it! hahah! probably its d same. *hopefully*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested