October 04, 2006

October 6th
today is the las day of PMR and the lil 'pau'= bun, my fav form three junior has yet to return my scientific calculator causing me major problems for yesterday's additional math paper one and two. i was using my sister's calculator which was the newer model - 570 than to my old 350. darns... i had to search fer all the functions. and after sitting fer my EST exams which was till eight o clock a.m , i went back home and started work in the office.

there was so much invoices and recording yet to be done and...my mom, as usual went on nagging about how stressful her life is and she will tell me all about her new (and old) discoveries or secrets she found within the company. my face may look as if i'm o-so-interested! but reli... i was resisting the temptation of rolling my eyes, walking out of the office, or just start screaming at her. i'm not a rude or disrespectful child but she really brings out the worst in me. i love her as my mom, but it doesnt mean i love every thing she says and does. dad and i shared a few of the same opinions on mom. she is becoming too obsessive of the company. she thinks that the accountant and ex-secretary is conspiring against us. she is becoming a extreme workaholic - she works from seven thirty till six pm then continues from eight pm till eleven. wad d heck!? no wonder the house is in a mess, we hadnt had a proper home cooked meals fer months, and the friday family fun is so gone!

at eleven am, i went to my bedroom and fell asleep till Joyce came pounding on my door : "ce! telephone!" i walked all the way downstairs thinking.... why cant it be my handphone?! its the new era! we should be taking adva... " hello? oh..hey yvonne... yea..lets go out...where? oh yea...okie...take d bus? seriously? u take a bus? hahahaha! ok ok.. your dad send us? sure...bye" forget wad i sed abt handphones.... lets see a movie!

i took a cold shower, don a black U-neck shirt and navy blue jeans and nearly opted for a silk red handbag...heheh! but then i took the nude coloured one. i tied my hair in to a neat and tight pony tail. finally had a chance to wear my new earrings!

" lets watch this! hahah! they said its reli funny! its the last screening la wei~ yvonne, u sure u wanna watch this? sure ar... no i havent eaten lunch, i forgot. help me buy drink?" then i paid for the tickets to You,Me and Dupree. " Steam! Steam!" i turned around to see my lil 'Pau' ! hahahah! yea...together we're Steam Pau. dun ask y....cuz i forgot how it all started.
the movie rating fer the movie You,Me n Dupree? four n a half outta five! teehee!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i absolutely love the movie! its so major sweet! and touching... anf darn funny! i reli needed to watch a comedy to wind down and i enjoyed the movie! Yvonne was sitting on her hands cuz of the cold. and the dude sitting in front of us has a major contagious laugh! hahah! Owen Wilson is a great actor and cute too! Matt Dillon is so sweeeet! Micheal Douglas is just a classic actor. he along with Robin Williams ,Sean Connery and Julie Andrews. Kate Hudson is fantastic! she and Reese Witherspoon are my top two favs!

after the flick, went around shopping and i saw this reli nice shoe(vincci) ,jacket(mng), necklace (iora) and sling bag (adidas). hehehe! went home by Yvonne's dad's car. reli sporting and funny teacher :P

No comments: