May 10, 2007

evian,spelt backwards is NAIVE!

hey ya'all!
am moving from this blog~
i dun feel like deleting it tho....
quite a sentimental fool arent i ?
yes yes, i'm that.
reli cant bring myself to delete 'em.
this is probably quite like my diary....
but not THAT explicit. hehe!
yet, it reli serves it purposes of giving me space to rant,
freedom to type my mind and
let my frens,far and near, know what i'm up to.
but due to privacy and technology glitches,
will be moving as soon as possible.

notification on new blog will be posted as soon as i can. hehe! might be quite some time actually. patience is virtue ;)

hehe! duncha hate growing up? from carefree to care(full), small to BIG, short to tALL and naive to evian...omg! i bet u didnt noe when spelt backwards, its a mineral water brand! haha! actually, wads the opposite of naive? okay~ so wad i'm saying is : when did life get so complicated? feel like screaming in his face " its my life, let me live it my way!"

No comments: