March 03, 2006

this day

today i feel.....



TIRED.


with the March holidays around the corner, i've decided to catch on my sleep then. and i'll try to have fun at the same time with my family as i am going back for my grandparent's fiftieth anniversary! whoa! i really cant even imagine myself married! and they've been together for half a decade! wahahahah!

i've finally gotten over my obsession over 'the guy'. yeah. its so over. i really needed it to be over anyway. its been too long and tiring. i had nothing to do on Sunday, so i finally brought the subject up from the dusty recesses of my mind. i've not done that before. but i did it. and now my mind is really made up. i've liked this guy for a lil too long to be right. i always thought i had found the one. but he isnt, time to forget him - the pain, misery and humiliation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»