March 27, 2007

o gimme peaceful sleep~!

i slept at around...4am this morning? was still busy finishing my fashion collage. hahah1 i have been meaning to complete since last year but u noe, busy gurl that i am! hahah!still am at the beginning stages but am glad the first part of the process is kinda over - getting all the articles and pictures i want.

assuming i'm free in the morning with NOTHING to do, i assumed i can sleep till afternoon. but at 7am sharp, my mom woke me up with her signature knock on my door and : "ah..charlotte ar...charLOTTE!"

" gar.....!" yeah, me waking up with an undertoned growl for the disturbed beauty sleep. "yea...?" i opened the door and my mom laughed out loud. i was in confusion until she indicated with her head. i looked at my clothings and saw sum kinda stain on my fav yellow singlet and my arms having odd-looking patterns(wrinkles) by the blankets. yea.. i was an odd sight. "we're goin to have a surprise visit to the workshop. so dad asked u to come along. go wash up. u want to come o not?" i was sooo tempted to say NO! but ahyoo... "yalah..in a while"

i wore a very...modest all skin-covered shirt as i know the workshop will be swarming with mechanics n mozzies *shudders* ... my mom handed me a pen n notebook. "write a report." i just gaped at her.. wad am i to write?! i tagged along as the workers were like "mornin' boss! " , "pagi jugak *meaning reli early" , ...etc. the place was in normal havoc. floor littered with crowbars, spanners and engine oil. i was yelling at myself fer wearing my most comfy mary jane shoes. got it as a present from my aunt who got it in from the interiors of china by a poor group of people who knits cloth and make shoes.its reli nice lar... i felt so bad making it a lil durty. "gar.." i growled. i just started scribbling watever my mom was saying to the workers. wrote wad i saw around the workshop. there was a pack of guard dogs which i started to just draw. i was soo sleepy n bored. i was also abit aggitated.

the surprise visit was over in two hours. thank God! the ride back abt half an hour and when we finally reached home, i giggled at the mental pictured that conjured in my head : me being soo thankful reaching home so soon, i kissed the floor. alrighty! walked back to my room to continue sleePING! OO YEShhh! i took off my contacts , changed clothes and just pounced on the bed!

then *insert sweet melody of The Myth here* starts to play on my hp on the other side of the room. "ignore it..go to sleep..." ...... ...."ignore.." .... " GAR!......." i got up and took the biggest steps toward the table and practically ran back to bed with it.i pressed 'read sms' and just ....*chuckles* " o how nice... (of Ben)." THUNK! finally bac to dreamland~~~

*insert Because of u-Kelly Clarkson here * i was THISCLOSE to screaming in utter frustration. i looked at the caller id(Yvonne) and was like..."calm down.. pick it up... civil tone now..ok " "elo?" "Charlotte! today got driving test right?" "ah no... postphone adi.. offline mar the office so...on thursday lor" presses end call n quickly continue sleeping....

was just about to enter sleep when....*insert urgent knocks on the door here* " CHARLOTTE, AUNTIE LUCY AT THE GATE!" my lil sis shouted. i woke up in confusion " waunti lu...wad?" "auntie lucy! ur driving teacher ahhh!" i donned my brite pink T and walked out of the house in my running shorts and slippers(whocares! i dun!). i opened the backdoor(cuz a hostile looking gurl sat in front) of her yello n blac kelisa and sed as patiently as i cud "sorry , didnt inform u earlier. HQ called to say offline so .. no test today. postphone to thursday n friday" this time i practically ran to my room, forgetting to lock the door.*grateful snores*

just mere moments later..... Mandy comes in and says out loud.." when r u going to wake up? its nearly noon..."


bluddy dreadful morning...



No comments: