May 23, 2006


i feel.... sad. damn sad.

i just lost my dog,Clyde. well, at least i know he's in a better place. i couldnt make it back home in time to see him. he died and the office construction worker sent it off to the vet(who will come with a bill).

i just feel so sad. i cried and cried. i just came home on my bike, expecting to see Clyde jumping around his cage like a flea, waiting to come and play. but the door was open. it was empty except for his bowl of water.my sis came out and broke the news. i just looked at her and laughed:" haahaa! you're kidding right?" and walked around the house calling Clyde's name. i began to panic and felt doubt creeping into my mind.

when i finally reach the front door once again. my sister told me again. and i believe her. i just felt that i've lost another part of me. another part of my life. just like losing a very good friend. losing a best fren hurts. losing two at such a short time width,hurts alot more.Think me mad but, i reli do love Clyde. he offered me what most people cant. security and unconditional love. he always makes me happy, sleeping beside me when i read, outside the house. walks on the beach is a funny sight, Clyde would run along the water and sumtimes slide. i even talk to him about my probs. haahaa. think me mad? yeah, i think so too.




i miss Clyde.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»