May 15, 2006

whispers in my head




i feel like an island. all this while i've felt secure because of my best fren. haahaa! the saying 'no man is an island'...well, this gurl is! its amazing how a few words can hurt so badly. i've never been accused to be someone who takes up too much of other people's time. i guess i cant help but be...me! my parents heavily emphasised on being someone who is honest and strong. basically, a person who can be trusted and always helping others. with just these two values, more are learnt on my own, through the experience and observation in life. some of the things have grown to be a norm in my life, like caring mainly for those who are close to heart.

why do i feel like an island? haahaa! there was an earthquake. and i've somehow drifted away from the mainland. easily imagined as Malaysia and S'pore.

i wasnt into a normal conversation that day. i was bloody depressed that evening due to some family and financial issues. i spoke to two of my gud friends,Wai n Sara,and they tried their best to cheer me up, still they failed miserably.then the msn alert window popped up at the side of the screen, indicating a bestfren of mine was online! i was doubtful on telling but i did anyway. a lil voice told me it's not right adding on the burden on others who have similiar problems, it'll only stress them out. i thot, yeah...o well, lets just exchange greetings only then. we did that. and it was unusually silent. and i felt reli panicky, thinking sumthing was amiss. i asked question:"why so silent?"

the earthquake hit me. the response was obviously not what i was expecting. it was quite a blow. the reply was :"....."

come on! use your imagination...you do have one right!? well yeah. that was that. i left him alone after that. he can use the space, i reckon.

No comments: