August 23, 2006

of all things......

i am not an impossibly happy teen. no, not asking fer sympathy or attention. just stating a fact. wad do u expect me to do? go around showing a sour face and groan abt my troubles? GET A LIFE ! be productive. i hate ppl who make assumptions about me. hate it. hate it. hate it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

these r assumptions i've got, the ones i get most and hate most.

1. rich gurl.
who'd hell gives you the right to judge me and my money? i have loads of monetary issues and i'll bet your family doesnt have HALF as much monetary problems as i have so shut up!

2.carefree gal
if there is a truly carefree gal or guy in this world, the person has gotta be mad. this assumption abt me is relevent to the righ-gurl assumption. to so many ppl, rich gurls are carefree gurl, right? wrong! i have hurdles to cross and obstacles to overcome like any teenager! so if i'm so carefree, SO.ARE.YOU!

3. *****
beats me, but nearly every gal has been called one (or similiar) in her life. for an answer, ppl tell me i'm one cuz i'm too straightforward. wth!? get real~ i'm not TOO straightforward as you quickly assumed so. if you cant handle the truth, just walk away.

4. 'i knoe ur smart, dun be so rajin la, y so kiasu(scared to lose)?'
well, geez, thanks fer the compliment...or was it? nope, not in my book. thanks fer calling me smart but honestly, i am kiasu! thank gudness, not kiasi(scared to die). life is a rat race.. the rat who is sneaky, fast, and diligent ,most of the time wins. all i knoe is, if i'm not kiasu, i will 'su'! get it? why lose when ur given the chance to gain.

5. proud
just wad kinda proud? me, being the teacher's lil star pupil, gossip gal, or her pet? me, being popular in skewl? me, being the centre of attention? or me, leaving you in the shadow? jealous of me yet? forget it... calling me 'sombong' or 'hidung tinggi' aint goin to change me-being me. i cant help it if you get brushed aside in class, with teachers, in tuition, or when we're hanging out. yea, i'm proud. being me. you should be proud of urself too.

6. drama-mama
i'm not addicted to drama. it's addicted to me. in fact, i get irritated by drama. i'm quite silent in class and with frens, a fun and comfy atmosphere is woven around us. i never evoke drama. it just comes hunting fer me. and ppl think i dun wanna help them, cuz i run away from it. puh-leez! i have better things to do.

so the point is... dont assume la! gee! ur just irritating.... and stupid. damn stupid.



No comments: