August 29, 2006

this is the missing part of the post when i went out for the picnic with me luvly frens which mysteriously dissappeared.

i left the beach in Hana's peminat(slave)'s car along with another five gurls. tht'll make.. eight of us in the fella's Pajero. we set off to Centre Point where i wanted to do some lightweight shopping. Lily went off to greet sum other frens and Hana went off with her bf so left me and Yvonne to do our evil deeds. haahaa! we ate lunch at Cactus Cafe, and honestly, they serve reli great lunch dishes...then went off shopping and got myself a orange shirt! heheh! retail therapy works!

i called my sis,Mandy to plz pick us up..... and she sed yes. walked across the street to McD's! i ordered a sundae fer me self and Yvonne didnt want one? sobz sobz....all by meself.... mom called and asked me to buy two sets of McD meals which i did. and funnily, my sister Mandy bought another two sets cuz my mom forgot she alredi told me to do so. nvm, we got four sets! hahahah!
got home and watched CSI while happily munching our McD's. I was enjoying my all time favourite - Double CheeseburgerImage Hosted by ImageShack.us and then i heard.... " wad the...?" from Mandy. she was pulling a part of a broken white spoon from her beef foldover. all four of us were in shocked when my mom sed: " o well, lets go and change it la." since Mandy didnt want to do it, so i was the one who had to talk to the Manager. and he gladly compensated me.well, d'oh! i have to admit, i was rather fierce when i told him to look into the foldover and see if anything is amiss in there. and he was puzzled as the rest of the workers when he saw it. and i then questioned him on how a PLASTIC spoon ended up in there? he was stuttering at first so i cutted in and asked: " could it be in there cuz a staff was using it to eat the beef stew"Image Hosted by ImageShack.us *insert a hearty chuckle here* he apologized and sed he would check and wud gladly compensate me. he did and off i went. i then mentally assumed i was probably 40% angry at that time. i was alredi drained out by the time i reached home. i took a bath and decided to sleep. but the a knock came and i yelled : " i'm tired all over! i need sleep! g'nite"

" ce, the chicken meat(in the chickenMcBurger) is not cooked." my lil sis,Joyce muttered. oh-my-gosh..... i could believe my ears! it was pinkish and slightly bloody.... only the outer layer which was the flour was fried!!! how can McD make such an impossible mistake!? and i knew my sis and mom were sending me to complain. again!

imagine ur whole body in pain, ur eyes scratchy from the lack of sleep, ur brain blurry from a migraine, and blessed with my kinda temper(short fuse) like mine. being presented this for the second time, and asking me to go to town to the same freaking place fer the third time, is just....RIDICULOUS! HOW CAN MCDONALDS DO THIS TO ME! AGAIN!? HOW MUCH TIME ON FOOD,COMPLAIN AND DRIVING SHUD I KEEP WASTING FER MY SLEEP?

" hey, i'd like to talk to the manager right now." "yes, i'm the manager."
i just stared at this lil maggot and thought, you? the manager?gotta be kidding, ur unifor is diff and ur the person i spoke to just now.

" ohkay. i bought a beef foldover just now and was compensated with this burger when a broken spoon was inside. now i have come to be compensated cuz i found this. *throws the burger on the counter* tell me wad u see *wearily sighs and rolls eyes* ."

" ala..." "yea, its uncooked and i'm very angry. do u want to compensate my petrol, time and money? wad abt my inconvenience? i cannot believe that u can make sucha mistake? you call McDonalds a international brand? i will also demand to be settled a medical bill should there be any food poisoning from u and ur team's disregard on quality of food. please go get the complain file and the manager." i think the gurl manager felt embarrassed fer being talked to so loudly ( which i admit again, it was loud but not too embarrassing) and quickly walks to the office.

Pop comes out another manager who....to my still increasing irritation/anger/annoyance, does not speak gud english and i think he doesnt even understand half the things i sed. so i was getting angry, and to my utmost irritation, he asked : " ah, madam, you talk malay?" its 'MISS' u idiot.

i looked at him with my so-called-trademark-look. he didnt bother waiting fer my answer and brought back another manager. this time, i just laughed in front of them. i sed : " lets take a seat." the third manager profusely apologized and he brought out a piece of white paper and some medical bills then sat down. i was given a drink and we started talking like buddies. i was laughed cuz it was hilarious to see people running around in chaos, trying to find the troublemaker and how to calm me down as alot of people were looking over.

" first mistake, u made me wait THREE minutes when there was only ONE fella making orders in front of me. wad happen to the under one-minute service guarantee? second mistake, the broken spoon. third, the uncooked chicken. fourth, u gave me a manager who cant handle complaining customers, lastly, the second manager doesnt understand english!"

but in the end, i cooled down and talk quite friendly to him, Mr Sudin. we reached to a agreement, i get two sets as meal compensation, medical bills settled and i filed a official complain. and he jokingly added :" at least u dun go to the newspaper." and as my usual self, i smiled and purposely looked at his name : " wad a great idea, Mr Sudin." he quickly shrivelled back into his professional shell.

then, i went back into the car and slept. obviously my mom and Joyce were happy. they didnt do the durty work of complaining. its quite tiring....really.

No comments: