August 25, 2006

simple n plain

Went out to day with a fren of mine , Kelvin. And it was pretty orite. Had fun and some laughs. compared to other hang outs with a guy in KK, this is the best thus far. To my other guy buds, no offence man!

Woke up reli early in the morning, struggled to get up unto my comfy chair and started to ….do mathematics Spm sets. How pathetic… until eight or so. Helped around in the house and then got ready to go out with Kelv.

“ The inheritance? This is ur literature homework?” I asked as plunked down unto his couch. We yanked fer quite sum time then his dad gave us a lift to the mall. Bought tickets to watch Nacho Libre, he paid. And went to eat sushi, he paid. J hmmmm….

The movie was funny, not the best though. It had its moments. Not going to spoil it fer ya guys who haven’t watched it yet. FYI, I’m not a Jack Black fan. But I think I will be a mini fan of his sidekick, the Mexican! Hahahah! HE was funnier than Jack!

Went off to buy ONE eraser fer my sister who urgently needed it but was at tht time, at a hair saloon! So much fer urgently needing one~

I won Kelvin in a bowling game! Wahahaha! I had a strike and two spares! OMG! Lucky me! We shopped around and I spotted this beautiful top! And then a shorts! Omilordie! Retail addiction was about to overpower me once again. Kelvin just saved me by suggesting sum where else. So off we went to McDees where I paid fer his McFlurry and my sundae. HmmMmmMMmmmn…

Since there was a massive traffic jam, a near standstill, Kelvin’s dad and his business partner decided to have tea at the nearby coffee shop. While eating, the uncle asked me quite a number of questions. Not just those typical questions! I was sooo nervous…. He asked questions like, wads ur ambition? Why is dat? It is a tough industry, you want to do that?..etc etc.

So yeah, I think I passed the interview well. And the reward? I think it was an hour or two car ride in the traffic jam back home. Hahahah! And the bonus? Heavy rain which made me soaking wet when I came out of the car and my left shoe came off and I kinda got stuck there,trying to wear my shoe back on. Hahahahahahahah! It was stupid…

No comments: