June 16, 2006

sporty new do to silent wars


i sat there looking at a black but round object hovering about in the front of my class.... HUH?! *slurps back drool* Mr Kellson , our economic teacher marching left to right while waiting for the whole class to be present after lunchtime. i was half blind without my glasses. i was sleeping my noon-nap and picked up my ruby red glasses to see my teacher sporting a new hairdo.

his classic old man do has been cut into a nearly bald do with a couple of natural spots and bare lines which nearly resembled a football. " oh well, he wants to celebrate the football season, i guess~" i dun reli FEEL the football season spirit! *sobz*

i'm kinda annoyed at the way my mom is facing problems in the office. i really do. my dad had renovated the back portion of the house to accomodate the new office. most of us thought it was a good idea since the back of the house is rather empty and is hardly ever used so this was a great idea. now she grumbles and blabs about the staff and office problems! *shrieks in frustration* geez, i know all about it, mom! this is the time u've said it to me!

my silent battle with Melody is still going on. its...only two weeks? haahaa! i dun regret or feel bad. she brought this unto herself. too bad. i'd rather have her come up to me and confront me! dont go around telling others about ur problem with me! wads worse is you've got your facts wrong. and another mistake is, you're telling people who, only you think, are your frens. they really cant stand your attitude, take the hints! geez! we have probably given u a million hints by now!

okok. chill. i read Dato Tan Chin Nam's book - Never Say I Assume! its a pretty gud read!
chillin' to : FIVE FOR FIGHTING - SUPERMAN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested