June 12, 2006

waiting in the dark


i have to admit:- i'm in a very ..indecisive or torn up kinda mood. my mood reflects of the picture.... all black with an undercurrent of explosive emotions, all these mingled about. bleurgh! i'm mixed about tht too.



Now first of all, I Want to let you know that,I've been known for some major moodswings now and then

Bad relationships and people I thought were friends and people judging me before they get to know a thing

When they decide to step to me, it shows me so clearly you just wanna see, see the other side of me

And you don't know what i'm going through and you might think it's all about you

I tried to keep my cool, thus, thats what i tried to do but it's so hard dealing with people just like you

I try to run away from situations that run into complications that make me lose control

If I give into you then it's what you want me to do; And if lose my cool then I'm only pleasing you
You know just how to push me; My temperature is rising; Blood pressure is building; I'm about to lose control

yet here i am, waiting around for you to see you once more..again..and again, just once more.


grooving with : Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»