September 02, 2006

seeing RED

u know the feeling of ...unbridled or constant worry? maybe i'm wrecked with it right now. the sources of worry: 1. my dad 2. company business 3. spm studies.

so why am i online? i guess its cuz i'm one who cant let my worries spill to just about anyone.

its useless telling my mom as she is somebody who cant really be a comfort. she's a total opposite of comfort. she'll tell me in my face that she's wrecked with more worries than to listen to mine and then proceed off track on how hard it is to run the business. then go on nagging.

telling dad.... i just wouldnt. i wouldnt want to burden him even more with my worries. he's a total sweetie and will tell me to quit worrying and focus on my studies.yea, i know he's right. but i cant stop worrying over these matters.

telling my sister, Mandy? i just cant. i may be younger but i dont think any less mature, still, i wont tell her much. i usually tell wad i think shud be told though she may be older than me. as the younger daughter, i somehow got my dad's trust and favouritism. i openly say the word : favouritism as it is also widely accepted that i am his favourite. so, wth.

wad is wrong with people nowadays? we gave them a job when they came to us as close to begging fer it. we gave them salaries that are considered high and in return, they betray our trust, threaten us and make a mess of our accounts?! bloody hell, without a complete high skewl education, we gave him a job and after ten friggin years, he betrays us? thanks alot man... so much for talking and telling me all abt Buddhism. no offence to u Buddhists out there. its just tht...they made me think the worst of them alredi when i actually look at them as part of happy second family thingy, u noe? gosh....

No comments: