April 13, 2007

just fer a driving license!

So I failed my theory test. The first thing that popped up was, “OMFG?! How’d hell am I going to face my buddies?! please tell me the effing computer is joking!!!”

they all laughed as usual and looked at my paper, stopped fer a while and laughed again. “how’d hell did u survive ur spm when u cant even pass this!?”

Then they laugh again, “and why did u do it in 19 minutes? Rushing to go work ar or competition o? wakakaka!”

* rolls eyes* “look, I missed the passing mark by ONE point! And I didn’t study the whole effing textbook ok? I just read whatever I thot was important last night in probably three hours. So I think I did pretty good at tht.”


More laughter sounded across the table at Starbucks… I hate that sound already… shyt…I’m sitting fer that exam again tomoro. I’d better pass it this time. Gah!

No comments: