April 19, 2007

updatez!

Wheee…. Went out a lot for lunch,dinners and shopping this two weeks! Seriously, my legs are kinda sore from all the walking. I’ve gone thru it(shopping outlets) all~ muahahah! I bought a dress, three pairs of shoes, a bag, some shirts, two jeans, loads of earrings and …. Heheh! Far too much ice cream! It was yummy but I do regret it now… but u only live life once only eh? Heeehee!

I’m now unofficially back-to-normal once again. I mean, I’m finally not waking up at eleven in the morning and sleeping at three o’clock dawn. It was pretty hard la, to say the least on getting the biological clock back to its original state. I’m naturally a noctural person~ hmm… luvly stars~*


Now, I’m starting to be very aware and careful of what I eat,(except fer the ice cream overload~) as college is starting soon. Ditching most of the carbs, and sticking to low GI foods and liquids. Same concern applies to my beauty regime! That’s absolutely crazy~ the ONE more thing to do is to have my hair done~ easypeasylemonsqueezie!

Wahahaha! I think I’m taking college a lil too seriously. Getting my cupboards,books and organizer ready fer the BIG DAY! Mandy cant stop saying that I’m going to somehow turn into one of them : LaLa people! OHMYGOWD,the horror! * no offence * its just that I think they go overboard with the style far too often! Clashing so many colours (be it hair, face, clothes or even nails), wearing superduper loud glasses, applying a ton of make-up(sooo doll-like and unnatural) , accessories a bucketful(mostly faux pearls and ribbons from HEAD to TOE), act cute, and talk like an anime. LIKE I SED, that’s my opinion.and no, i cant possibly be like them. i hate OTT details, i'm more on the simple, minimalistic side >;P but i'm not boring.

Moving along~ o… lots of kitchen lesson learnt! From my sister’s boyfren! Hahaha! he made DIMSUMS and SIEW LOONG PAU! yummy giler....Ohmygawd! Absolutely the biggest and original dimsums! No processed meat or ingredients… no wonder the older generation just cant be satisfied with the ones ordered in restaurants! Gosh! Now I’ll never be satisfied over machine-processed dimsums! Ah!!!

Ladies n Gentlemen, i've passed my theory law test! with a fantabulous score~! so...i found out i reli do need to read d effing ugly textbook huh? but seriously, the stuff was just plain crap wan la! robbing us of extra cash on the books.thts besides the point, WOOI! WHEN CAN I RELI DRIVE ?! theres another six hours of bengkel! and tht six hours is, according to others, a complete waste of time! argh! the five hour class was alredi hell EVEN with an mp3 blaring in my ears and me doodling the textbook! someone! please SAVE ME!

No comments: