April 08, 2007

smash n crash~

i'm pissed. frustrated. angry. sad. annoyed. G-A-H! anyword that would indicate how one would feel when he finds out that the camera's memory card SUDDENLY needs formatting just when he needs to download the pictures A.S.A.P. reformatting would mean that all the data would be erased. DAMNIT! argh~~~!

not over yet. i fought with BOTH my elder sisters today. gawd. can life be anymore dramatic n devastating? it all happened at the same time so yes, i admit i screwed up in the middle. i got home at 8.30pm wit the pent-up three week long anticipation of being able to put up ALL my family photoes n NS pictures up on my online album. then... the card reader sez : reformat now? yes / no

so i instantly went COO-COO~ i was downright desperate! calling every techie daddy knows, and asking all the einsteins of the gadget-ie world. ALL of 'em sed: ur memory card is a goner. that pretty much made me so frustrated at the thought:i've lost ALL my precious pictures?!


frustration can somehow lead to anger, my elder sister Mandy just HAD to come to me for emotional support then! I listened with utmost respect, gave the most reasonable advice and used uber-patience when she keeps asking questions about the lovejerk. AND just tht moment, my eldest sister came online! and remembering that she was the one who ADVICED me to take her camera instead of my own. i did just tht. and HELL, i'm regretting to this very minute on heeding her advice. its human nature to be trying to put the blame on her but still, i'm also blaming myself for not listening to my own heart/instinct. there are so many times where i pride myself in doing it my way on my own instinct and it has always turned out right. i just dun understand why, oh why didnt i just do wad i usually do!? so i started off with my eldest sis with a very civilised conversation stating that i'm not completely satisfied with her camera and she took the offence, turned the tables on me. obviously i would then feel irritated and think : "wth!? i'm telling u nicely and u talk to me like tht? calling wad i say , ranting..nonsence?"


i just decided to forget it and went completely silent on MSN. and Mandy was STILL talking on n on, sumwhere in my blurry head, i was suddenly aware that she was waiting fer my responce so i blurted wad was on my mind without precaution: "u shud control ur emotions and not let emotions control u. put the past behind u and move on. i understand how u feel right now but u shudnt just sit there and think back then bawl all over again. overcome this weakness and move on with life, ok?" it was stated in a reasonable n slightly persuasive way but she took off in a huff,muttering sumthing like: "...wrong person...depressed!" i get the point tho. gah~

No comments: