July 15, 2006

roll in mud~

i see red... unsure if its suppose to be hate or anger or disappointment. i cant make up my mind..who cares? i think its all three.

guys are pigs. they are..or most of them are. selfish and puggish. self-centred and down right low. haughty and cowardly. and the famous title they hold is : two faced bastards. in ur face , they say : " i love u, i'll be here alwez, and ur the only one."

lies. lies . LIES. ALL LIES.

maybe i'm just gullible. naive. stupid. watever. its silly to cry over spilt milk, i know. but, another part of me still wonders so many : " why? why did it have to be like this?! " " could it end a another way? " " how can he be like that?" ... the painful list of questions goes forever on. tears stains appear on my electric blue pillow case.

i knew this year is critical. for my future. for my family. and to my own pride and confidence. i knew i wasnt suppose to go into a relationship. knowing that it'll be like this sum how. distracting me from my goal. yet, i still went after wad i wanted deep down inside. HIM. and he made it fall apart... with lies.

like i sed, guys are pigs. most of them actually, but save for those blessed special few. ur my old gud buds?

then yea, ur THE blessed and rare few guys that arent pigs. but piglets. ...sweet and cute. ...prefer tht? no?! go roll in mud, man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»