July 28, 2006

there goes our 'beloved' headmistress! hip hip hurray!

orite...i'm not that bad! but yeah~ she's poof! gone! waaahahah! it was still a sad event no doubt. here we are, all shivering in fear and anticipation for the new headmistress. will she be another tyrant or a sweet o'lady? this is my future we're talking about!

my dad is getting my a "classic mini land cruiser". Quoted directly from his mouth. hahah! i dun reli care wad car he gets me, just give me a car!

i spent some time thinking , once again, about the past and future. in many ways, i've changed from the past. both mentally and physically. made more friends and less enemies. more patient and mature.

i'm rambling.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»