July 30, 2006

green faced and gonna vomit~*


hehehe! i'm sitting fer my TRIALS tomorrow and...i've not studied fer the last two days. whoops~ actually, i did it to unwind la.
the last six days had been extremely stressful...i feel like falling to the ground and sleeeep~ i've been so called 'encouraged' by threee teachers and i fought with two students(verbally) and i had a major misunderstanding with my mom. other than that, i was in a 'dun talk to me, i'm not listening and if you force me to, i'll bite' mood. so i was left in peace to drift in and out of studying and dreaming.
school schedule is reaarranged to make us study AT LEAST five subjects per morning,TWO subjects per afternoon fer extra classes, then there is ONE subject in the night(private tuition), at night? if i'm in the RAJIN mood,i'll read sastera as i stink in it ; not in the RAJIN mood? sleep and wake up at dawn to do sums then sleep again till five forty five am. wad a life~ i meant it sarcastically.
though i'm not AT ALL ready fer trials, i dun feel AT ALL nervous. u noe wad my PA teacher sed? " your school is mad. thats why they drove you mad. so mad until they patah your semangat. now you dun have the spirit to do your exams well." i thought about it and was leftin confusion. my tuition mates heartily agreed. i have weekly, monthly and term exams. yeah...i no longer feel the twinge of excitement or my heart pounding in my ears.

Exams = tomoro? sure... i'm immune. bring it on~ Yawnzzz.*goes back to sleep*

No comments: