September 10, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4 Sept 06
This week thus far has been piled on by stress. Nothing…nothing but STRESS. Not that I’m complaining about work…well, actually I am! We fired two secretaries and a head manager on Friday and now I’m left to work in the head office as secretary. But I thank God profusely fer giving me the chance to learn secretarial works last year. So my parents are pretty grateful too while they sort out their trust issues to employ another secretary. And my dad hinted it could be fer another few months. Omg!
Has everyone forgot I have SPM!? Yes I do love business but without time to study after skewl, wad the heck?! There goes my spm results! Since it’s the beginning of the month, theres even more work! I keep typing out invoices, d/o’s, letters and statements. Oh gosh… I hate recording the cash flows and transactions. I feel like screaming! Anyway…my trials (1) results came back and actually, I’m pretty satisfied with it. I failed addmath(no surprise) , accounts (minor surprise), and history ( no biggie). I know I can do much better but I reli have lost the drive or enthusiasm to go on a studying spree like I had in form 3.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6 Sept 06
The end of the year luncheon has been turned into a dinner. Again! The skewl changed it once more! O drats! Just when I thought I bought the perfect luncheon dress! Now I have to change the plans with my hair dresser and continue my long forgotten dinner plans that included some gurl time with friends. grrrrrr....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
8 Sept 06
I feel like yelling at someone.I’m just greatly annoyed when it comes to her. O yea, I reli do feel like going all cynical at her but o well, I thought the better of it. I reli shouldn’t be wasting my time on fantasies of ways to kill or torture her. But the brain and the heart doenst alwez have the same opinions.My heart demands to let it all out, screw consequences, scream out loud! My brain then thinks of the punishments from skewl, parent and God should I do such things. Sighz… she was a fren. But way too…. Unpolished. I’m sorry if I don’t seem to be in the place to criticize others. My opinion : she is a two faced, unloyal, pandai ‘cat hai’=suck up and annoying spoiltbrat. no life , if i migh add. she doesnt help out at home, she yells at her dad and all she does is study. i think that’s my MAJOR flaw in befriending others. I’m just too easily irritated and when she said out loud that I’m bad in my studies, I lost it. So what if you’re the top student? I dun give a damn if I suck! unlike you, at least I have frens whom are true. In your case,they befriend you for the benefits of you teaching them. Other than that ,we all find you irritating and stuck up as any other bitch. Sadly, because of my promise to hold my tongue until after SPM, she’ll nvr know tht. By then, she’s probably the last thing on my mind. Or I might find the time to blow up right after the last paper.that sounds pretty gud.


9 Sept 06
I feel tired. Currently doing my additional mathematics project and I’m quite confused. Am I suppose to provide two or three solutions!? Bleurgh! And then today, I feel rather…dreamy. Or
fantastically dreamy. I kept dreaming about him. yea… all over again. Its been so long since I last thought of him. it’s like, finally remembering where u hid ur long forgotten diary. It was so warm and nice to recall sweet memories. Awww… I feel all mushy. Hehehe! I’m hooked on durian sweets now. I bought a whole packet of ‘em! And in skewl, everyone was asking, : “macam ada bau durian bah!” buakaka! Then I distributed the sweets to everyone and the class smelt pretty yummy. I looked at my calendar and there left approximately one month to SPM. I reli don’t noe how I wud survive. I’m not redi…not even 50%. Yikes…. My trials are horrid. I dun wanna fail three subjects in SPM! Who wudnt fail a few subjects if the passing mark is fifty , u imbeciles! In fact I dun wanna fail at all! Arghhhh! And wad was the comment my class teacher wrote on my report card?!

“Charlotte, your results are not comforting. So, spend more time to revise. Hurry up!, Spm is just around the corner.”

Don’t u think I want to!? He’s a great class and econ teacher but omg!
He nags like my mother. He jokes and tells a million and one grandmother stories. Hahaha! And wad is wrong with the malls nowadays!? All they supply is Hong-Ki (LaLa) fashion?! All the fluff and lace mixed with exaggerated layers of fabric and fake gemstones. Wad do u want us, decent teens to look like!? Walking wedding cakes!? And the clothes are obscenely skimpy and the price is sky high. I saw a tube-like cotton top with a strip of lace on the hem which I thot was simple and nice, flipped the price tag and gave a gasp : RM 98 after discount. Wad on shopping-world is a kinda price like dat!? Heck, its not even branded, its cotton and the lace is not even a yard long! The cost of which the shopkeeper bought should be at most Rm30! Greedy pig. And then I was looking for some shoes, there was two which caught my eye. One was a white mary-jane shoe with sequins sewn on and the other was peach in colour with a sewn on flower mary-jane shoe. Sorry, I’m currently into Mary-Jane shoes. Flipped the price tag and laughed. The first was RM72 and the other was RM102. maybe its just me, or the prices are reli shot up sky high. O… and Ben? Your welcome.




No comments: