September 26, 2006

it may have been nearly a month ago. but i finally feel comfy enuff to spill the beans... *sorry bennie boi*

yesterday, after skewl , i played the piano for quite a while and made me recall some memories.... some that i dun reli wanna to keep replaying it in my brain..but it did anyway. then i felt all teary and off i went in search of bennie. i was grumbling...."no such luck la, he's sure to be in tuition" . Lo and behold, he was there. but then...i didnt know how to tell him. i have emotion all bottled so tightly inside... i wanted to tell him. i tried. failed. tried one more time and burst into tears. i went off. and went to have dinner with my family members despite comments on my wet lashes. i came back and tried one more time. but he kept disconnecting and i think he kinda figured i was near explosion.

he called....my phone was on silent so he had to IM me to pick up my hp. i practically crawled to the living room....squeezed thru the front door and sat next to the koi pond and saw.......tea-ger. my ex-dog over at my neighbour's house using his paws to 'angpow' me. begging me over to pet him. sweet...

but i spoke to bennie. he made me realise...guys dun reli use their brains but rather their dicks. i cudnt agree more. i have experience now. i know tht statement is o-so-true. tee hee! not insulting the males. i'm just teasing. i will chill. i will take care. you must quit worrying, u worrying bunker hole. dun u dare forgot those sms'es! i'm holding yer to it! but tht only applies if u've got credit aite? i will not blame meself but i'll definitely blame bothsides now. haahaa! u take care~ i'm seventeen. so are u. i guess most seventeens have raging hormones. so typical. i'm still safe. still a V**G*N. :)

No comments: