September 04, 2006

hahaha! i remember ben saying this to me: "char, shoot me with your father's gun." or..sumthing
like dat. basically, just shoot him. then i declined and he replied : " nuke (nuclear) me." i didnt answer him but now... i'm thinking..." ben, shoot me. just shoot me."
i actually wrote a whole loong emo post but... i thought abt it and erased it fer the better of me. i read Ben's blog. and my heart is warmed. i guess i'm a lil unstable rite now. wobbly and woozy. i'm pretty amazed he remembered and thats reli rare among guys. they HARDLY remember anything on friendships, especially best-fren-frenships. so...THX BEN. u've been the ear i can reli babble to and seek advice whenever i need it. :)
and then there is Wai. i have yet to see or hear anything major negative abt him! the fella is a must-meet! hahahah! thanks fer being such a great fren! my lil sis thanks ya fer the encouragement and reward fer her UPSR! u da man!
Jia Wei? u crazy saucy naughty pretty gurl~! haaah! thanks fer all da special gurl talk that i cant possibly get from anyone else.and about the lets-survive-SPM-together (with macho grades!), yeah~ thts pretty encouraging~ hmmm~ hugz!
peace to u too, May. enough said. u know it alredi.
i'm tired. sick. frustrated. angry. sad. worried. stressed. irritated. annoyed. grouchy. argh! y this year? y now? y not next year or NEVER.

No comments: