September 16, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andy Roddicks
okie....i was sick fer three days and two nights with fever. on Thursday morning, i was already feeling the headpounding migraine which left me dizzy and wads worse....during Addmath class, i ate two panadols, in vain hope that it'll fade away only to make me drowsy. and by.... one thirty in the afternoon, i walked home in a rather fast pace, STILL hoping it was probably bad blood circulation tht caused my migraine. i reached home and plopped in the library couch. i actually forgot to switch on the fan and air cond. Mandy came into the library hoping to find a chatbuddy, teased me about being the stingypoker and swatted me bum. no reaction. she laughed and poked me in the ribs then pinched my nose. " Oi~! u got fever ar?!"

o dere goes my promise to myself about "i will not skip skewl anymore!" campaign to achieve better SPM results.

fer the next two days, there i lay in my bed being 'tortured' - actually,in her words, pampered- by my sister. slapping on the wet towels and ice pack, forcing gallons of water in me and she only succeeded bribing me to eat a sandwich. the bribery was : - i'll have revenge pretty soon. hey! i was sick and tired of her constant bickering. i dint wanna fight no more. so i just nod and she just sat there waiting. i just wanted sleep! i dunwanna eat tht! i gobbled anyway and she smile triumphantly and left. yea, thts ALL i ate fer three days! hahahahhahaahah! n u noe Cottage bread are farting small! and the price is just plain stupid~ i dun understand y mom wants to buy and "try fer a while ma!"

i got better this morning at two am. i felt hyper. i look at Mandy, she looked exhausted. bleh. will kacau her another day, i started cleaning my room as i've neglected it fer three days. PLUS my grandfather is coming on Monday! HURRAH! i patiently cleaned my room, read a Cleo mag, and found a couple of shirts tht i assumed were lost under the pile of clothes on my cushion! FINALLY! eight o'clock came! i showered and jumped on my dad's bed like i wud a child. well, d'oh! i made sure where i landed right!? and i dun think the bed will collapse, its bloody solid oak. i might break instead. it sparked off a conversation i did not intend - studies. but dad made it very enjoyable though. but just over an hour......i just.....just had to! i had to .... " D... i'm reli starving la wei~".

i'll probably blog less from now on as....its actually a month away from SPM? dun panic ,Char..... breathe in n out , in n out~ omg!..... migraine?

No comments: