December 16, 2006

bye Kota Kinabalu, hello Kuala Lumpur~!
ever since i've been back to KL, its been reli hectic! hahah! waking up super early to do some last minute packing then heading off to the airport to KL. my best bud May, came to the airport just to see me off! omg... we were both teary-eyed. sobz...

then i read while waiting fer my flight, had a delay cuz one of the plane passengers were on the wrong flight. HOW PERFECT! he was on a KL plane when he was suppose to be on a JB one.... carelesssssss

the journey.
sat beside a hyper kid. i'm not going to elaborate but alot of u guys know wad i think abt them. lets just say, it was a very stressful and tiring experience. do i look like i'm a mothering person!? the woman just sed : "cakap elo, dik. tu kakak cantek." i was thinking," look, ur compliment is quite the insincere lor... and no! i'm not going to take care of ur kid" but in the end , i did. and gawd.... he ruined my new book!

home sweeeet home
i reached home! after a very tiring six hours! goshness... ate a very yummy dinner made by grandma! she makes the most delicious meals! wholesome too! we talked like a buncha chickens! hahahh!

just the bunch of us from tropicana primary skewl.
on friday,went out at ten to OU for Starbucks coffee with bestgurlfren Georgine. talked so much while waiting for the others. next came Marilynn and we talked even more and laughed harder. Wan Xiong came, looking so much taller than the last time we met! he was like, two head taller than me! he would be an asset fer a basketball team! Eugene came about the same time with Wai xiuan. i think it reached the breaking point of some customers, listening to all of our laughter and stories! hahah! we finally left at twelve for a movie. we were ready for Haunted Apartments but were bored to our toes. three of us gurls, left within the first half an hour to do some shopping. nearly bought some clothes when the guys noticed us missing from the cinema! hahah! then Marilynn called Kit Seng to come along. and soon enough, Don Shou came too! omg! have i told u? obviously not! Don Shou n Wai Xiuan gives d best hugs. hhahahah! the rest,are wad i call fake hugs. hahah!

attention GUYS! learn by example!
these two guys have not change much in appearance but obviously they're taller! more mature looking and... awwww! sweeties! i know Georgine is going to agree with me in this! Don and Wai are such sweeties cuz they're quite the gentlemen. wai even wanted to buy a rare looking locket, and no matter how we tempted and pursuaded him, he was like nope! must buy locket!

hard choices... college and beyond.
today, i went college hunting with Georgine and she gave me some of her super-chocolate-rich-laden-with-love cake! TQ DAHLING! hahahh! we stopped at KFC cuz of a tyre puncture. but after a while, we zoomed off to Nilai International college and honestly, i'm alredi very familiar with it cuz they've been calling and mailing stuff to me every few weeks since SPM started! so seeing it in person made me reli believe that the facilities were awesome! the palce and all~ then after a short counseling session, we went to the country club and was even more impressed. but after that we went to LIm Kok Weng Uni, and was impressed again. MMU was also good la. choices choices. i guess i'm still unsure. i'm being encouraged to study back in Sabah but i reli have found home in KL. so yeah. here i am stuck in a dilemma. like my reli old blog, between worlds. i'm feel torn, having to make choices to please my parents, grandparents, family and satisfy myself. most have advised me that its my life so make the best choice for myself. but its so important to me to please the elders. its been in me since i was little.

choices aplenty.
tell me. Nilai? Lim Kok Wing? TARc? HELP? finally, tell me. why is life so complicated? just one more. i know i'm asking the simplest (or stupid)questions but tell me. how on earth am i to please my elders and satisfy myself in the choices i have?

No comments: