December 12, 2006

Its probably the best Sunday I’ve ever had in a very long time. I went to the Sunday flea market famously known as Gaya Street. Yvonne came by my house and we had breakfast at one of the ancient breakfast coffee shops .i had my favourite ‘squash mee’ a.k.a PanMien.

Me and my sister called it ‘squash mee’ while we were kids cuz we cudnt remember the real name and it used to be ver squashie looking. Haahha!


Usually I would come out of the flea market with HUGE plastic bags of plants, fruits and other knick-knacks. But this time, I successfully came out with one normal-sized plastic bags containing three cultural figurines and a wonderfully carved sea turtle! Ohmygosh! U noe wads the most embarrassing thing that happened!? No…I didn’t fall down! I absolutely forgot that I’ve done my hair and did some shopping at the malls, so I had quite a small amount of cash! I looked sheepishly at Yvonne and sed, : “ borrow a fifty?” gosh… I cud’ve sunk into the ground…..hahahah! left the place with Yvon by Taxi, inside was a super-gengchow looking taxidriver! The whole car was decorated with Manchester United merchandise! And he looked like a gangster la! Hahah! He drove like HE was in hurry! Going past the speed limit, overtaking cars and cutting the queue! Phoa! IMPRESSED!

Ate a simple meal of Kenny Rogers! I LOVE their coleslaw and fruit salad! I tagged along Yvonne in search of ‘Bleach’ DVDs. I guess I’ve never gone into DVD stores if not for her. Heheh! I thought her brother and her watched BEACH instead of BLEACH! Heheheh! So I got to see the other side of the world and a lil bit of anime!! Sakai experience eh? Went to the arcade then went and Watched ‘Happy Feet’. It was a mediocre movie la. Otherwise a very…educational…long-winded…obvious movie. No surprises or outta the ordinary. it was a laugh-or-two, smiley, and awww movie. Felt no ‘Oomph’! The furball was a real definitely the fluffiest thing ever and reli makes u feel like reaching out to grab it to hug! Hahah!

Got to Hyatt thinking there was an Education fair but ahyak! It was a seminar! Bummers~ got home thanks to Yvon’s mom. I was just resting when Mandy got home with her bf,Vince. Lovingly called Vincci or mince by me, and I guess mom reli approves of him. the perfect gentleman and he treats both Mandy n mom right so… no complains there. He’s not a hunk or chic-magnet but his personality reli shines. He’s not a chatterbox but he knows what to say at the right time or! The smartie-wartie just sez : dunno . hahahh! Mandy who got home from beach-fun at Karambunei, a world-class beach resort just an hours drive from my home, wanted to go to town in search fer dinner and do some shopping. I was so tired but they dragged me anyway. Ate ‘healthy’ food and enjoyed the strong monsoon wind and rain. Wahahah!

Went shopping at Warisan Square and had fun trying a gazillion outfits, hats, shoes, hangbags and shades! Vince was hilarious when we had to force him to give his opinions on outfits. He actually turns slightly red when he tried to explain his opinions. We were torturing him with the ‘why doesn’t it look nice? U calling me ugly?’. In the Roxy store, Mandy sported her junior in the prefect board, working there and sed, “ooo! The cutie!” I mentally branded her a pedophile! Hahahah! I bought a book from Times then joined the others in Secret Recipe and ate a cheese+choc cake! Wooot! My choc fix! Got a lil high in the car with the silly couple. Got a terrible sunstroke to end the very happy day. Haahha!

When I see that some with the name starting with an ‘E’, I’m going to call him all the horrid names in the world and kick him down a flight of stairs. Don’t u blardy hurt my sister. The best bit? We’re goin to scra…. Nvm…dun say it…yes…gud idea. Shhh! Tell u all later. Peace out~

No comments: