December 02, 2006

FINALLY! FINALLY!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Finally, my blog is orite again!

its been outta service fer quite some time. i'm not exactly the computer whiz or am i blessed with 25hours a day, so i finally got it right and yeah, all the while i cudnt blog here, i blogged in Wordpress. I cant say that its the best place to blog unless you seriously mean business. they dun allow tagboards and the sparkly things~ so i cudnt beautify my online 'home'.

anyway, the posts i posted in Wordpress was quite personal. must be sumthing to do with the not being able to beautify the blog. i got to reli jot down what happened and say what i want to say... or rather type wat i wanna type! so head on over to www.corruptedcharlotte.wordpress.com to read one very important part of my life - SPM and a bit about my 'pissed off' and 'ramblings' categories.

but here i am once again. the song Micheal Buble - Home is playing in my head. i'm quite content...really. hahah! i've got to say, this blog agrees with me. hahahh!


No comments: