December 07, 2006

summary of Oct n Nov

à 13th Oct, attended a career talk and we were prepared to sleep in the airconditioned surau with the old parrot-like school counsellor screeches .POP comes this reli small and round lady. awww…we smiled and thought O,FUN! turned out reli funny as there was only ONE person who fell into the analytical category! harhar! and MOST OF MY CLASSMATES were in the artistic category (d’oh~), a reli small group of conventional ppl(boo-ring) , seven sosialites ( N-ice), two sexy mechanics (hoots*), and one expertise extrodinaire~( ka^ching )! hahahah! the extrodinaire bit was obviously not part of the word but its pointing at ME! heck, i noe self praise is reli not much of a real praise~cant help it! i cant possibly remember all the details but i am described as a very demanding person, loves to give orders, strong character, money minded, hard outside yet a softie inside and i’m best as a politician, lawyer or hotel manager. i was surprised and the whole class was goin :” ‘tul…’tul… *meanin = true true*”

à15th Oct, it started off with me waking up at 10.30 am and happily sms’ed Yvonne, kacau-ing her. hahaha! she was already up in the cyber cafe gaming furiously! hahaha! talk about leisure Sundays~ i fell asleep again and sms’ed me “you awake alredi or not!?” hahahah! she reli understands me! *cries in joy* ahahah! i was still lazing around when she sed ” ok, my bro and i coming to pick u up now! ” whoa~! i just jumped out of bed and ran around in panic, washing up, packing a set of clothes and my makeup then running downstairs to grab a bite. alamaks! no food la…. unless u want me to eat tht white chinese kuihmuih for vegetarians. no thanks~ got to Centre Point at 1pm and had McD’s (hell yeah~!!!!) hahah! her brother is so farnie! then we walked over to Asia City fer the college open day. i pratically died at the stair area… four floors up!? as in eight flights up!? The lady who spoke to us was reli helpful and has this reli nice bracelet! i’m so hunting fer one of those! teeheez! HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY aMELIa~! I truly enjoyed Cass as company. its different. more relaxed and comedic. hahah! yet quite memorable to look and see a fren whom we’ve known since we were ten. hahah! we tricked Amelia by calling to tell her we were unable to attend her party at the beach.Amelia had a gud laugh. we all really changed. had a cake-cream fight. ended running around in laughing fits. i got creamed a couple of times while we gave the birthday a creamy facial~

à19th Oct, Sat in class studying economics with Lily sitting beside me studying arts in theory for the last four periods of school. I had Zalikha’s mp3 hp blaring non-stop until May came with a Japanese fashion magazine and sat down showing me stuff that she liked. Then the conversation turned into ‘wad am I wearing for the farewell luncheon?’ . ahhh! I just got a dress that’s old pink in colour, with loads of black lace lining around and a single black rose at the ‘V’ of the dress that is so retro~!!! I have yet to find the perfect shoes and handbag/clutch though.

à 24th oct, for hari raya, we went to a Haji’s house to talk business/celebrate. It was a small room with hardly any ventilation! I was sweating like a tap! And so was everyone else but HIM! Ooo ! I prayed fer released at 10 am! instead he let us outta of his house at noon! Never…NEVER had I been more grateful seeing the sunshine and trees! And the car. Then we sped off to the interior of Sabah where my dad’s farm and plantation is. We had to sit in the car for two hours ( if speeding) and all the way, there were just so many amazing things to see. the change of flat roads to rough and bumpy ones, trimmed trees to wilderness, posh cars to working vehicles, sparrows to rare colourful birds and city accommodation to traditional kampung houses with huge gardens and animals. Hahah! I’m still the girl who loved running in the fields and terrorizing chickens while exploring the area….a bit of a loner i guess. i love the peace and solitude. but i do love the city life …. family,frens and shopping!

à10th nov, Congratulations charlotte, you are 55% not Malaysian. That means you’re as Malaysian as… Guy Sebastian !

à12th oct, i dun think i need to say this out loud but i am getting tired of prepping for SPM. i’m just so not…not…just no semangat la! tuition classes are over and teachers leaving us be already and sumhow, me,Lily and Haz are given the Y-SO-RAJIN? looks and comments! Omg do u have to ask!? Its spm fer gudness sake!

btw… wanna noe why i’m feel like leaving the compter room so soon!? the freaking neighbour is trying to kill her chickens. the hard way. with a knife. holding the neck of feathers. o.my.gosh. i can hear the pitiful chickens screamin in pain… how it dies down ever so slowly…OMG! ITS HORRIBLE! here i live in the middle of the city, in wad i call the urban bungalow lots and there she is! KILLING CHICKENS! ……in the night……. omg….where did she get the chickens….. she’s a heartless woman! this is abuse to chickens! cant u support the government in electirfying the chickens than YOU just slicing their necks!? yikes… goosebumps….or was it chicken bumps!? must run..she’s not killing just one….cant take it nemore!

à18th nov, ALL RIGHT! YEAH! ONE SUBJECT DOWN! WOOHOOO! But it was pretty hard…well…no surprise there actually since it was my least favourite subject- principles of accounting. All the best ,SPM students!

à 20th nov, I’m a hypocrite… but just for today. Why? ‘cuz the BM paper asked me for my opinion on PLKN (national service). Well, I wasn’t reli given a choice for my opinion. Obviously, I said YES, its reli good to boost the spirit of patriotism! U seriously think I agree to tht!?

à 21st nov, it was fun completing my English exam papers in forty minutes then I took my time drawing my dream house with features and furnitures too. Even the invigilator stopped and looked. I gave her a scowl and she walked away chuckling. we were screaming ‘MERDEKA’ right after history paper.

à 22nd nov, half an hour to spare… phew~ and with that, I raised my left hand up to call the invigilator. She came and gave me a piece of paper. But I pushed it back at her and whispered : “cikgu,boleh saya pergi tandas?” she smiled and gave me another piece of paper. I pushed it back and whispered a bit louder : “ bukan ini! Saya mahu pergi tandas.” She raised a eyebrow and sed : “ kertas, kan?” I just gave her a look and spoke in my normal decibel-ed voice : “ Tandas la..” and we couldn’t stop laughing. FIVE DOWN! OHMYGOSH! FIVE DOWN! CAN U BELIEVE IT!? DOWN WITH HALF OF MY SUBJECTS! JUST FIVE MORE TO GO! OOO YEAH! HALELLUIA!

à 24th nov, There goes my science and EST exams~ phew~ one week full of exams is finally over! DREAM LAND! HERE I COME! Now its just down to thelast three~ WOOOOT! Its just left with…

  1. Additional Math
  2. Pend. Moral
  3. Economics

Can u believe it!? I’m just sooo close to freedom! I’m sorryfor all the whining, people! But I’m not the kinda person to sit behind a desk and study..read…write. I do enjoy those stuff but I reli think its gone overboard~

à 26th nov, I’m abandoning boring books fer one night of carefree talk and the sheer delights of enjoying the sea breeze with frens. I got Sarah a luvly soft green handbag which I was actually evilly thinking of getting fer myself! Hahahah! Got over to the club and met the pretty birthday gurl Sarah, cutie Amelia and *gasps* Jeremy? He’s another one of primary skewlmates. Funny fella he is. Sarah excused herself and left three of us to talk old grandparent stories about the past present and future~ it was quite nice to getta noe two of them all over again.

à 29th nov, a screech sounded : “Masa sudahpun tamat. Sila pastikan angka giliran dan nombor ic telah diisi. Letakkan kertas jawapan di sebelah kiri meja!” I was already doing the world famous ‘The Scream’ ala muted version.

Then it’s the start of my third worst nightmare >

Khidmat Negara!
I know how to swim, cycle, self-defend, study, co-operate, kayak, dive, jet-ski, lead a pack of two legged creatures, sing, march, secretarial works, do charity work and I cook up a storm! Pleaseeeee , o pleaseee! Dun make me! DUN MAKE ME share a room with twenty other humans! My room is my sanctuary! I dun mind sharing with two or three but nineteen of them!? Think about the catfights! And the stealing! And the….the…d… OXYGEN ! I NEED fresh air! Lots of it! Keep ur distance! “This is my personal space; oxygen; moisture; sunlight; omg.. just keep away!”

No comments: